Position: Quality Assurance Manager –Krakow/Poland
• Be the voice of Quality for the product. Manage and own quality standards for product and product documentation.
• Management the development of Functional Tests, Performance Tests and Product Documentation departments (up to 30 people in total, distributed between Poland and US),
• Development of quality standards for company products, overseeing the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results,
• Recruitment, development and evaluation of personnel to ensure the efficient execution of the function,
• Creation, maintenance, communication and driving of QA strategy across the product area,
• Product’s quality criteria and process metrics definition, assessment of product readiness and level of quality, preparation and delivery of all Apriso FlexNet major and minor releases,
• Planning, development and delivery of all Hotfixes and Service Packs,
• Driving preparation of user and technical documentation, training materials and data,
• Being a key stakeholder in the automation framework & tools used for testing activities,
• Work closely with Chief Quality Officer (QCO) to define, implement and improve product development, and QA processes.
• Interacting on a daily basis with the development staff and end users within the company.
• Manage of hardware and software environments used for tests and deployments
• Manage the overall release process of the standard product including creation of the installation program, release documentation and smooth deployment of the product
• Evaluate potential risks at proposal stage and throughout project, making plans to contain them
• Manage overall Performance Test group ensuring synchronization within QA Team
• Work with Performance test team on strategy and tools both for product performance benchmark testing and for use in field engagements at customer sites.
• Direct implementation of Automated Test tools and expansion of automated test suite.
• Communicate product readiness, level of quality, and results to Project managers and the project team.
• Identify, diagnose and report issues and needs, escalating as required to resolve in a timely manner
• Minimum 8 years related experience, Five years prior management experience preferred,
• Experience managing a global testing organization,
• Proven leadership ability and experience coaching, developing and mentoring direct reports,
• Experience setting test strategy including testing processes, automation strategy, tools and
• Experience with Agile Development methodologies
• Ability to delegate work to subordinates and achieve results through others
If you would like to learn more and apply for this position, please submit your resume in English to: